This module is tightly related to the Touchpoints module. Once we have identified which points of contact your firm should focus on, we’d have to work at prioritizing these touchpoints based on your business objectives.
In this module we will lay out a plan for short, mid and long-term actions at specific touch points. We will estimate budgets and appoint responsibilities.
The SCP model will help us determine which of the outsourced marketing assets should be procured off-the-rack, be custom-made or ordered from premium sellers. It will also help us plan our internal efforts toward a particular marketing activity.
Here is what you can expect from this module:
- List of business objectives
- List of short-term, mid-term and long-term activities at touchpoints
- Assignment of people responsible
- Budget allocations applying the SCP model
- Mapping capacity to business objectives
- Calculating and planning man-hours on marketing activities
Connect with us to design a roadmap for your firm
Please note that we will automatically add your email to our mailing system for our lovely e-doves to start delivering helpful updates and insights.
You will be able to unsubscribe whenever you feel like strangling a particular e-winged messenger.